Belonging to a team of 12 is a privilege and brings different kinds of blessings to our lives.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
The 12 of Jesus experienced the blessings of belonging to a team of 12. Being in contact with the character and teachings of Jesus completely transformed their lives. It provided an environment of friendship and they got into contact with the vision of Jesus to redeem the whole world. This made the multiplication of disciples possible and it protected them in difficult times. Also an atmosphere of unity was created that made it possible for the first church to have a tremendous impact.
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
(1 John 1:1)
When you are part of a team of 12, you will grow in your character and on a spiritual level as well. This is not achieved otherwise. By belonging to a team of 12 you will develop leadership skills such as having vision, creating interpersonal relationships, working in a team and above all you will receive a compassion for souls that Jesus wanted to transmit to all His disciples.
The blessings of belonging to a team of 12 are:
1. Continuity is given to the Vision of the Pastor, which is to make disciples.
2. It brings multiplication and growth.
3. It allows you to work closely with the Pastor: receiving personal direction and guidance.
4. You are under a spiritual covering (protection and blessing).
5. It is the perfect environment to plan goals and new challenges.
6. Friendships are established.
7. It brings unity to the ministry because all people speak the same language.
8. It builds and demonstrates a genuine commitment to God’s work.
9. It strengthens the unity and vision of the church.